<h1>How to write abstracts for a presentation at a scientific conference</h1>
Participation in scientific conferences is one of the obligatory types of approbation of the results of dissertation research. Often the materials of such conferences are published not in the format of articles, but in the format of abstracts, the writing of which has certain peculiarities. Sometimes the organizers indicate the requirements for the abstracts, but in most cases the applicant must be able to submit his report in this way. How to do it most correctly and efficiently?
<h2>What are the theses of the report</h2>
The word "thesis" comes from the Greek thesis, that is, position, statement. This is a short and specific presentation of the content of the report, which will reveal its essence and the main results of the study. Usually, abstracts are published before the start of the conference, helping its participants to navigate the problems of speakers' speeches. The value of the theses lies not in saving on the publication of conference materials (as some think), but first of all in the fact that the authors express themselves in a logical and clear form on a specific problem and put forward their own solution. There is no need to confuse abstracts and abstract, they also do not look like a scientific work plan, this is a completely self-sufficient type of publication that requires the application of certain rules for writing. Only in this case it will be possible to convey your opinion to the public and demonstrate a high level of mastery of the material, moreover, an original view of the subject of research. It may seem that the theses are just a small article, but this is an erroneous idea, therefore not everyone is able to briefly and logically present the results of their research, sliding into an unacceptable blurring of the presentation.
<h2>Tips for writing abstracts</h2>
If the organizers of the conference did not make instructions in the requirements for the abstracts, then they should be written using the elements of the classical structure. Thus, the abstract should contain the following parts:
1. Statement of the problem in the context of the field of knowledge and based on modern research in it. It is also necessary to submit the main definitions and terms that are important for this report. Next comes the actual statement of the problem and a description of its place and significance for a scientific problem. The novelty of the author's approach to this problem should be specifically indicated.
2. Research methods. It also indicates the survey tools, including a description of the research site, scientific software, and the like.
3. Main results. They should contain solutions to the assigned tasks or indicate ways to solve them in the future.
4. Conclusion and directions of using this research. The practical results and the possibilities of their application in science and various activities are described.
Important! It is not necessary to describe in detail the evidence or research procedure in the abstracts. Also, they should only contain the results of the work done by the author.
Separately, it is worth clarifying that the bibliography for abstracts should be limited to 3-4 sources that are most important for research, because it should not take up a third of their size. Usually abstracts are only 2 pages, so there is no need to spend them on recounting other people's works.
If you do not understand something at this point and you urgently need to write a thesis - contact the abstract writing assistant <a href="https://essayassistant.org/thesis-writer/">https://essayassistant.org/thesis-writer/</a> for help.
<h2>Rules for writing abstracts</h2>
• It is necessary to strictly comply with the requirements of the organizers for the structure, size, and presentation of abstracts, even if they do not correspond to the classical standards.
• The text should not contain errors.
• Abstracts must be checked for plagiarism.
• The style of presentation should be scientific, but avoiding large syntactic constructions, it is better to use short sentences, and the text should be well structured.
• The introduction should not be lengthy and should not use too general phrases.
• Conclusions should reflect the essence of the problem posed, be clear, specific, with a definition of the scientific novelty of this study.
We hope that our advice will be useful and will help demonstrate a serious scientific approach to approbation of the results of dissertation research
<p><a href="https://www.chiangraitimes.com/lifestyles/life-and-work-in-thailand-an-interview-with-an-islander-from-ukraine/">https://www.chiangraitimes.com/lifestyles/life-and-work-in-thailand-an-interview-with-an-islander-from-ukraine/ </a></p>
<p><a href="https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/05/5-rules-to-pass-exams-without-cheating/">https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/05/5-rules-to-pass-exams-without-cheating/ </a></p>
<p><a href="https://cllax.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-face-recognition-technology.html">https://cllax.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-face-recognition-technology.html </a></p>.